To celebrate your Childs First Birthday!
This is a lovely way to celebrate your child’s first birthday. You have a number of options, you could pick a simple solid colour backdrop. This style would be suitable if you were looking for wall art that is in keeping with your decor. Alternatively you can pick a themed backdrop and have a bit of fun!
Outfits can be provided.
Both offer all of the following included
in the price:
-1 hour studio session time
- Cake included
- 'ONE' Cake Topper
- Pre session questionnaire to select your set up.
- Photograph with the special birthday ‘ONE’ letters
- Hand edited gallery.
- Entire gallery available for unlimited download. You will be given a password which can be given to grandparents /aunties and uncles who can then also access and download the images.
- Free print release.
- The option to purchase a beautiful wooden USB for £25 with your gallery on.
- In your gallery you will find your own personal online shop where you can purchase key rings, puzzles and other gifts. No obligation . You can just fill up you cart, like I do my Amazon Basket and never buy......
There is also the option to add a 'Splash Session' or/and a Mini Family Session to your Cake Smash.
You can just add these on when you book through your booking form.
Mini Session - add on £20
This gives you the chance some family images of you and your child on their first birthday. This will be on a simple light backdrop so colour wise anything goes. But patterns can be distracting, and try to avoid branded clothing. Colour coordination can really make a difference. Please arrive in these outfits, to save time
( I understand this may not be possible with baby 🍼 ) and bring a change of clothes for yourself if you don’t want to get those outfits covered in cake. The portrait will likely be with you stood up or sat down on stools but be taken from waist up so don’t worry too much about your footwear. You won’t be able to see it :)
Splash Photos - add on £10
After the smash I can clear the cake away and pop a little bath down, grab some bubbles and pop baby in. These images are really cute and can show baby splashing around and having fun!